Wedding Planning/Coordination & Décor Design
Plus Social Event Planning Services
Wedding Planning Services
Your engagement should be something you both truly enjoy — not a time to be stressed with worry over pulling together your dream wedding. You have a job, family, friends, hobbies — LIFE — to balance. Taking on the time-consuming task of planning a wedding can be overwhelming!
Worry no more! I am here help you have a stress-free wedding. The journey from the day you said “yes” to the day you say “I do” should be fun and exciting — and your wedding day should be an experience that you AND your guests thoroughly enjoy.
I am here for you and am ready to start planning your dream wedding with Tender Loving Care!
Something Old Package
This package is ideal for the couple who needs some additional help during their planning process and are seeking help with setups and tear-down on the Wedding Day itself. Services include:
- Setup & tear-down of ceremony and reception décor — up to 8 hours on event day.
- Vendor recommendations for any services not yet contracted by the couple.
- Tips for developing and managing your guest list.
- Two (2) Coordination Assistants to assist with setups/tear-down — up to 8 hours on event day.
Note: For weddings over 100 guests, additional Coordination Assistants will be required at an additional fee of $20.00 per hour per Assistant up to 8 hours on event day (1 assistant for every 50 guests).
Starts at $750.00 for up to 30 hours total; $35.00 per hour thereafter.
Something New Package
(Wedding Day Management)
This package could easily be named my “Peace of Mind” or “Your Personal Guardian Angel” package. Imagine that you have planned every detail of your wedding and are ready to walk down the aisle! But, do you also want to work on the day of your wedding — or be able to sit back, relax, and enjoy your special day? Do you want to burden a friend or family member with setting up and cleaning up? Starting 45 to 60 days before your wedding, I will provide the following services:
- Vendor recommendations.
- Final confirmations with all vendors via phone or in-person meetings.
- Ceremony etiquette and religious/cultural rites recommendations.
- Timeline development for every aspect of the ceremony and reception.
- Attendance at rehearsal to finalize ceremony timeline and oversee the rehearsal as needed.
- Setup/tear-down of ceremony and reception sites — up to 10 hours on event day.
- Greet and direct vendors.
- Check wedding party attire/accessories.
- Distribute wedding party flowers.
- Greet guests and assist with seating, as needed.
- Direct and oversee ceremony (processional through recessional).
- Manage and oversee reception using the wedding day timeline.
- Direct guests to guest book, gift tables, and buffet lines.
- Monitor gift table as needed.
- Ensure that you have paid all vendor gratuities/tips.
- Use of Emergency Kit (first aid, cleaning supplies, sewing kit, and more).
- Lead Planner up to 60 hours (additional hours incur an additional fee).
- Up to Two (2) Coordination Assistants on the Wedding Day for approximately 10 hours each (for events of 100 or fewer guests). (Additional Assistants will be required for 100 or more guests and/or depending on complexity of services requested; additional hours may be required.)
Starts at $1,585.00; $35.00 per hour for Lead Planner if more than 60 hours are required.
Something Borrowed Package
(Full Service Planning)
This is my “Full-Service” planning package for couples who just don’t have the time or ability to plan all the details. Package includes:
- Something New Package (Wedding Day Management).
- Questionnaires to determine colors, theme, aesthetics and planning/budget priorities.
- Schedule and attend all visits/meetings with venues and vendors.
- Review all vendor contracts before you sign.
- Budget management.
- Décor design recommendations and research.
- Assist with guest list development.
- Assist with invitation/stationery selections and wording.
- Assist with mailing of invitations.
- Track & maintain RSVPs.
- Create ceremony and reception seating assignments and floor plans.
- Assist with blocking hotel rooms for out-of-town guests.
- Schedule and attend wedding party salon & spa appointments, as well as attire shopping as needed.
- Lead Planner up to 200 hours; additional hours incur an additional fee.
- Up to two (2) Coordination Assistants as stated in the “Something New” package; additional assistants will be billed accordingly.
Starts at $2,600.00; $35.00 per hour for Lead Planner if more than 200 hours is required.
Something Blue Package
(Décor Design Assistant)
Are you wanting to DIY your centerpieces and decorations, but don’t have the time or the ability? I have one (1) very talented and creative Décor Design Assistant who can work closely with you to design your ceremony and/or reception décor, including backdrops, pew/seat decorations, centerpieces, tablescapes, and other décor elements. My assistant can also make your centerpieces (and possibly other décor).
Décor Design Assistant will be billed at $20.00 per hour, plus the cost of materials and supplies.
A Silver Sixpence
In Your Shoe
Personalized Song: My husband and I both write song lyrics, and he is a guitarist. We will get to know both of you and write something very special for him to perform during your reception. (Copyright remains with Lori J. Osborne and Terry L. Osborne.)
Personalized Song will be billed at $400.00.
I also plan Vow Renewals!
Every wedding or event is unique and my services are customizable to fit your specific needs. Please call to discuss pricing.
Social Event Planning
(Parties & Small Gatherings)
I can assist you with planning your other events as well, such as:
- Engagement parties
- Bridal showers
- Bachelor/bachelorette parties
- Birthday parties
- Retirement parties
- Family and holiday gatherings
- Graduation parties
- Gender reveal parties
- Baby showers
- Family or school reunions
- Small corporate events (holiday parties, employee recognition events, etc.
Billed at $35.00 per hour.
My Commitment to You:
I Will Plan Your Event or Dream Wedding with Tender Loving Care!
I take on a limited number of events per year so that I can focus exclusively on each and every client with the utmost care and attention. I want to bring your stories and events to life and help you create your visions — keeping you sane in the process.
I am here to handle all the details and help you enjoy your day — because life should be a constant celebration!
So … let’s start planning your celebration today! Let’s start creating your dream come true!
What's the Next Step?
Serving the Greater
Dayton & Cincinnati Regions
By Appointment Only
Reproduction of any photographs found in this portfolio or throughout this website are strictly prohibited without the express written permission from the photographer(s).