Hello, I’m Lori!
I am a creative person who is addicted to weddings & celebrations. My passion is bringing people together and creating happy memories!
I believe in giving you personal attention.
I believe in connecting with you.
I believe you need to like me before you can entrust me with one of the biggest events of your life.
Let’s get to know each other!
Bringing joy and fun to people’s lives has always been my passion and I never grow tired of it. Who else can say their job is creating a romantic wedding one day, preparing for a music CD launching the next, and …. Oh! Did I mention creating a dead body for a James Bond murder mystery party?
Simply put, I take YOUR stories and share them with your guests in a very unique way. I am obsessed with weddings and celebrations …. and my heartfelt desire is to give each and every client very personal attention. Nothing pleases me more than bringing people together and seeing happy smiles!
I sometimes think I should have lived during antebellum times, if only there had been modern conveniences then! I love ballgowns and chivalry, and antique furniture. I love classic books and movies from the 40s.
But I also love new and fresh ideas — and I am passionate about helping every bride and groom write their own story!
Before Pursuing My Dream …
I was an executive level Administrative Assistant and planned employee and public events, including a community gala. Those experiences developed my eye for detail and organization — and instilled perfectionism into my very soul.
Planning events and weddings has been a dream of mine since 2001 — a dream I am now living every day. “With all my heart” may be a time-worn cliché, but it is how I will help you plan your event and bring your story to life.
I graduated from the QC Event School with certifications as an International Event & Wedding Planning Professional, Event Décor Consultant, and Luxury Event & Wedding Planner — and am proud to say that I received the school’s Award of Merit for perfect grades on all assignments!
All of this translates into giving YOU the wedding or event of your dreams!
My Free Time…
I enjoy reading novels or writing song lyrics, watching movies, and playing with my awesome dog, Hank Tucker. My greatest joys are in spending time with my family and friends. I am blessed with an amazing husband, daughter and son — as well as a daughter-in-law and 2 adorable grandsons. Whenever we can, my husband and I travel to our place of peace, the Great Smoky Mountains, or to Florida to visit our grandsons and his parents.
A Few Fun Facts About Me…
- I have had a few poems published in a national anthology, a couple of high school yearbooks, and even had one published in a local newspaper.
- I love researching my family history and have traced my father’s side of the family to 1500s England under Henry VIII and my mother’s to 1600s Germany. I even learned that I am related to Cordell Hull, Secretary of State to F.D. Roosevelt during WWII and to Charles Kettering!
- Our dog is a Shollie – a Sheltie-Collie mix – and whenever anyone arrives to our home, he barks and barks until he has “herded” everyone into the living room and they are sitting down! It’s hilarious!
- I have a great sense of humor that sometimes borders on sarcasm. But it’s all in great fun!
- My favorite movies of all time are Gone With The Wind, The Wizard of Oz, Casablanca, Titanic, and Phantom of the Opera. And call me crazy, but every time I watch the Phantom weeping on the roof of the Paris Opera House while his beloved Christine professes her love for another, I shed a tear and just want to reach into the television and hug him!
Hello, I’m Rachel!
I’m the creative wheel behind the scenes, I love all things design, and find it so exciting to bring your story to life. I began college at Purdue University and am completing my education at Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio. I am inspired by the fascinating minds of children and am currently working as a Lead Toddler Teacher at a local daycare. I spend much of my time very involved in the activities and programs at my church.
In my role as Lead Assistant, I ensure that everything on your wedding or event day runs smoothly by overseeing everything that needs to be done and directing the other Coordination Assistants. I have an eye for detail and have experience in the event industry, having worked in the Catering Department at Purdue as a Waiter Captain and Student Trainer.
A Few Fun Facts About Me…
- I began crafting at a very young age and enjoy bringing your vision to life by creating unique and beautiful centerpieces and decor.
- I am a “Whovian” and love the Dr. Who series. I even crocheted the Doctor’s scarf — not a big deal for someone who never crocheted before. And … it’s only 22 feet long! I can even write in Gallifreyan (the Doctor’s language) and have written “No Man Is An Island” (John Dunn) in Gallifreyan – and I have it memorized, too!
- Star Trek (current movie series and Next Generation) and the Marvel comics movies are among my favorites – and I love Spock, Data and the Black Panther the most! “Live long and prosper!”
- I was a member of my high school color guard with the marching band, and became one of the captains during my senior year. I still find myself picking up pencils and spinning them just like I did with the guard flags.
Now that you've met us, we'd love to hear your story....
Serving the Greater
Dayton & Cincinnati Regions
By Appointment Only
Reproduction of any photographs found in this portfolio or throughout this website are strictly prohibited without the express written permission from the photographer(s).